Inahsi Mint Moisturising Conditioner
This Inahsi Mint Moisturising Conditioner is a rich creamy moisturising conditioner, enriched with nutrients that will moisturise, strengthen and leave your hair touchably soft. The cooling sensation of mint will invigorate the senses while stimulating the scalp to promote overall healthy hair.
HOW TO USE:
On clean wet hair, apply Inashi Naturals Soothing Mint Moisturising Conditioner from root to tip. Let product sit for 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cool water to close the cuticle. Can also be used before shampooing to detangle and add moisture. For a deep treatment, apply Inahsi’s Mango Hemp Restorative Deep Conditioner.
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Oats, Pro Vitamin B5, Hyaluronic Acid, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Peppermint Oil, Hibiscus Extract, Nettle Extract, Horsetail Extract, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Optiphen Plus.
Benefits of some of the ingredients:
- Great for stimulating hair follicles for hair growth
- Helps to minimize hair loss and graying
- Prevents dandruff
- Strengthens hair
- Boosts shine
- Peppermint oil is a natural astringent and helps to balance your scalps acid mantle
- Also normalizes sebum production and protects against oily skin
- Relaxes blood vessels and stimulates blood flow to hair follicles, therefore this oil is used to stimulate hair growth
- Delivers a cooling effect to the scalp
- Fights dandruff, and head lice
- Since the oil balances the pH, it can be used for the treatment of dry and itchy scalp
- Has a soothing scent; thus, making your hair refreshingly fragrant
- Works great as a conditioner, adding shine, gloss, and bounce to the hair
- Promotes new hair growth by strengthening hair follicles and increasing blood circulation in your scalp area
- Silica is the main hair-supportive compound in this herb. Silica, which helps form the collagen in skin and bones, also helps to strengthen hair
- Also keeps hair looking smooth and shiny
- Helps to give products containing this herb great slip
*Please note due to shortages in available packaging materials, some products have temporarily been placed into jars instead of bottles.