Inahsi Island Breeze Hair Butter
Let your tresses feel the moisture locking power of Inahsi Island Breeze Hair Butter . This moisture sealing hair whip is rich with Aloe Vera Juice which restores moisture to the hair as well as Shea butter which restores shine and locks in moisture. Couple this with the Aloe Hisbiscus Leave-in Conditioner & Detangler for ultra moisturised tresses.
HOW TO USE:
First section hair; next, mist each section of hair with water. Apply Inahsi Aloe Hibiscus Leave-in Conditioner & Detangler. Rub a small amount into your hands to melt then apply from root to tip to seal in the moisture and style. Apply as needed to seal in moisture and restore shine to hair.
Great for Wash and Gos, Updos, rollersets, Twist/Twist-outs, Braids/Braid-outs, Bantu-Knots
Purified Water, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Shea Butter, Palm Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Pro Vitamin B5, Hibiscus Extract, Nettle Extract, Horsetail Extract, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Optiphen Plus, Natural Fragrances.
Benefits of some of the ingredients:
ALOE VERA GEL/JUICE
- Helps Moisturise
- Reduces Dandruff
- Brings a refreshing and cooling sensation to the scalp.
- Reduces the dry, itchy feeling that accompanies dryness or oiliness
- Acts as a natural conditioning agent that restores the hair’s sheen, luster, and shine
- Balances pH Level (Porosity) of Hair
- Enhances Cellular Rejuvenation
- Soothes Irritated Scalp
- Sealant for the Hair
- Protection Against Heat
- Softener for Hair
- Locks in Moisture
- Does not clog pores
- Great for preventing dandruff
- Has a lightweight formula so it absorbs into hair and scalp easily.
- Promotes hair growth
- Strengthens hair, thickens hair, and prevents damage.
- This nutrient-rich oil helps with thinning and scalp irritation
- Has a lightweight formula so it absorbs into the hair and scalp easily
- Also contains humectants, which means it draws in moisture
- Excellent for moisturising, deep conditioning, improving hair strength, and boosting shine