Never miss a thing again!
Sign up to our newsletter to get all the sales, specials and curly news straight to your inbox!
FLAT RATE DELIVERY $10.50 AUSTRALIA WIDE
FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $160
WE SHIP TO NEW ZEALAND TOO!
Curly Miss Refunds + Returns – our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Returns will only be accepted if we made a mistake (i.e. you did not receive the item you ordered) or because items are faulty or broken.
A refund will be issued provided:
Unfortunately we are unable to provide refunds for change of mind or not liking the product.
– Your full name, address and order number;
– The reason for your refund request; and
– Photos of the error made by us (i.e. a missing, faulty, or broken item).
Once your item(s) is received and inspected we will contact you to confirm if a refund for the shipping cost applies. We aim to do this within 48 hours of receipt of your returned goods.
Sometimes accidents happen and deliveries go missing. We understand that this can be inconvenient and stressful. There are a few things that will need to happen in order to resolve these issues:
1. You will need to lodge a complaint with AusPost direct. You can check out the AusPost Delayed, Lost or Damaged items page for more information on how to do this.
2. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to advise us of a lost or missing package. We will then be able to investigate the circumstances around your delivery and confirm the address details with you.
3. If all the details for delivery submitted by you at the time of placing your order were correct and your package was correctly addressed and sent out to you by Curly Miss, then we will provide any necessary support needed in order for you to make a claim from AusPost as per THEIR compensation scheme.
4. If all the details for delivery submitted by you at the time of placing your order were correct and your package was incorrectly addressed and sent out due to OUR error then a full refund will be provided subject to AusPost confirming a failed delivery.
5. If the details for delivery submitted by you at the time of placing your order were incorrect and your parcel goes missing or is returned to sender, under no circumstances will Curly Miss be held responsible.
6. If AusPost attempted to deliver your parcel but you were unable to receive it, they will leave you a collection card. If your parcel is not collected in a timely manner and ends up being “returned to sender”, Curly Miss can not be held responsible. You will need to contact AusPost to discuss the specifics of your delivery and pursue any recovery of costs through them directly
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org