UNCLE FUNKY’S DAUGHTER® RICH & FUNKY
A Moisturising Cleanser
All pause when you walk into the room with supple curls cleansed by our Rich and Funky Moisturizing Cleanser. A ‘truly’ sulfate-free, foamy cleanser that delivers loads of moisture and detangling effects. Long-lasting, concentrated formula with a clean, fresh natural scent.
Best for (Uncle Funky’s Curl Patterns):
- Frizzy Gillespie (Wavy – 2a, 2b, 2c)
- Whole Lotta Body (Curly – 3a, 3b, 3c)
- Well Put Together (Kinky – 4a, 4b, 4c)
How To Use:
Massage into wet hair to activate a foamy sulfate-free lather. Thoroughly rinse and repeat as needed.
How It Works:
- Cleanses and delivers loads of moisture to dry, thirsty hair.
- Comfrey contains allantoin, which stimulates hair growth.
- Willow bark extract stimulates cell growth and has excellent astringent qualities.
- Calendula’s anti-inflammatory properties combat tissue degeneration and leave hair nourished and manageable.
Water, Extracts of Comfrey, Rosemary, Horsetail, Willow Bark, Calendula, Kelp, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-26 Olefin Sulfonate*, Cocamide MEA, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Annatto
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is considered Curly Girl friendly by some and not by others. It is a suitable ingredient when wishing to clarify but can be drying for some. It’s up to you to decide whether they are right for your hair or not. Hair that’s low porosity might be fine with these, but they might dry out hair that’s high porosity. Also how harsh they are depends on their concentration in the shampoo and the presence of other ingredients.