INAHSI TROPICAL ESCAPE COWASH
The Inahsi Tropical Escape Cowash is a gentle cleansing conditioner that will cleanse, moisturise and hydrate without stripping your hair. This tranquil fragrance will whisk you away to the tropics.
HOW TO USE:
Apply Inahsi Tropical Escape Cowash to wet hair. Massage into scalp, pulling the product through the hair in a downward motion. Rinse hair thoroughly. Repeat if desired. Avoid Contact with Eyes.
Follow up with Inahsi’s Aloe Hibiscus Leave-in Conditioner/Detangler. Follow up with Inahsi’s Rock Your Curls Curl Enhancing Cream to Style.
Recommendation is to wash hair with Inahsi’s Soothing Mint Sulfate Free Clarifying Shampoo at least 1 to 2 times per month to remove product buildup.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Juice), Vegetable Glycerin, Cocus nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Panthenol-DL (Pro Vitamin B5), Coco Betaine, Hydrolysed Oats, Centrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, Urtica dioica (Nettle) Extract, Equisetum hyemale (Horsetail) Extract, Capryl Gycol , Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic acid, Natural Fragrances.
*Please note due to shortages in available packaging materials, some products have temporarily been placed into jars instead of bottles.
Benefits of some of the ingredients:
- Great for preventing dandruff
- Has a lightweight formula so it absorbs into hair and scalp easily.
- Promotes hair growth
- Strengthens hair, thickens hair, and prevents damage.
- Promotes new hair growth by strengthening hair follicles and increasing blood circulation in your scalp area
- Silica is the main hair-supportive compound in this herb. Silica, which helps form the collagen in skin and bones, also helps to strengthen hair
- Also keeps hair looking smooth and shiny
- Helps to give products containing this herb great slip