Inahsi Coconut Curl Defining Custard
The Inahsi Coconut Avocado Curl Defiining Custard is a natural styling custard that will leave your curls moisturised, defined and oh so shiny. The panthenol along with the rich oils of avocado and coconut help to strengthen the hair. This curl defining custard provides a light hold without leaving your hair dry or crunchy. It is also great to sleek down edges.
HOW TO USE:
For wavy-curly hair types: Shampoo and condition hair. Section hair and detangle each section using Inahsi Aloe Hibiscus Leave-in Conditioner/Detangler. Apply gel to hair quickly and evenly, working it in deeply with your fingers. For more defined curls, scrunch or twist your hair. Flip hair upside down and scrunch product in evenly to create more volume.
For curly-kinky hair types: Shampoo and condition hair. Section hair and detangle each section using Aloe Hibiscus Leave-in Conditioner/Detangler. Apply light oil or Inahsi Island Breeze Moisturising Hair Whip to each section then pull gel through hair from root to tip. Re-wet hair for any dry sections.
Great for Wash and Gos, Updos, rollersets, Twist/Twist-outs, Braids/Braid-outs, Bantu-Knots
Aqua (Purified Water), Methylcellulose, Hydrolysed Oats, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol-DL (Pro Vitamin B5), Capryl Gycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Natural Fragrance
Benefits of some of the ingredients:
- A great humectant which means it has the ability to draw moisture
- Useful moisturiser and emollient
- Imparts significant gloss and shine
- Smooth film also provides excellent slip between adjacent strands of hair and detangling properties
- Lightweight formula is capable of penetrating the cuticle and entering the hair shaft, where it aids in moisture retention and provides volume
- Panthenol can improve damaged hair by improving hair elasticity, moisture retention and flexibility
- Part of the Vitamin B group, but when it’s applied to hair, it takes on a pro-vitamin form giving your hair an extra boost of B vitamin which helps thicken your hair as well as promote hair growth
- This nutrient-rich oil helps with thinning and scalp irritation
- Has a lightweight formula so it absorbs into the hair and scalp easily
- Also contains humectants, which means it draws in moisture
- Excellent for moisturising, deep conditioning, improving hair strength, and boosting shine